Magnesium chloride works as a full nutritional supplement health benefits that help us keep the body young and vital addition to help combat and prevent many infections. This compound is really useful and beneficial for all ages, although like all active ingredient, also has some significant drawbacks that must be taken into account.
The magnesium chloride is made up of chlorine and magnesium, which provide many benefits to health and beauty. In fact, this compound has been used for industrial purposes, as well as being widely used for medicinal purposes. Would you like to know the benefits of magnesium chloride?
Magnesium Chloride has the following benefits:
- It works as an excellent blood purifier that helps balance your pH. Thanks to this benefit, magnesium chloride helps prevent many diseases.
- Magnesium chloride helps remove acid that accumulates in the kidneys, promoting kidney health and functioning.
- It stimulates brain function and nerve impulse transmission, thus contributing to have a mental balance.
- It is ideal for athletes or people with high physical performance because it helps prevent and combat muscle injuries, cramps, fatigue and / or muscle fatigue.
- It stimulates the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, in turn preventing heart disease.
- It helps dissolve bad cholesterol levels, stimulating good blood circulation and preventing disease.
- It is a powerful anti-stress also helps combat depression, dizziness and fatigue remedy.
- It plays an important in regulating body temperature paper.
- It prevents problems such as hemorrhoids, improves intestinal health and helps in cases such as colitis, constipation, among others.
- Prevents prostate problems and helps combat them.
- Research has found that it can help prevent and fight cancerous tumors.
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent and fight colds, colds and infections.
- Prevents premature aging, as it brings vitality to the body and promotes cell regeneration.
- It is key to preventing osteoporosis because it acts as a fixing calcium in the bones.
- Magnesium chloride prevents the formation of kidney stones, preventing calcium oxalate accumulates in them.
- Promotes women’s health because it reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and stimulates hormonal regulation.
- Fights free radicals preventing the formation of tumors and warts.
- Magnesium chloride promotes cleansing of the arteries, in turn preventing arteriosclerosis.
Contraindications of magnesium chloride:
Although magnesium chloride is filled with many health benefits, it is clear that for some cases is contraindicated and it is better not to use it or consulting the doctor.
- It is contraindicated for people suffering from diarrhea, it has a laxative effect.
- It should be avoided in people with kidney disease, especially if you suffer from kidney failure.
- It should not be consumed when suffering from ulcerative colitis because it can worsen diarrhea.
- If taking antibiotics, magnesium chloride can decrease the effectiveness of some of them, so it is recommended to take 3 or 4 hours before taking the antibiotic.
How to prepare magnesium chloride?
Although magnesium chloride can be found already prepared and tablets, there is a formula to prepare at home. You will need:
1 liter of water
30 grams of crystalline magnesium chloride.
1 wooden spoon
What should you do?
Bring to boil a liter of water and let it cool. Then, place in a glass container and dissolving 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride. Mix with wooden spoon, cover well and store.
What dose to take?
The dose of magnesium chloride depends on the problem to treat or age. Ideally consulting the doctor about the exact dose according to our need. However, in general one dose of a recommended two tablespoons daily magnesium chloride, after 35 years, before this age it is recommended that only half tablespoon.